Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Azwani the Label Gift Card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Steps to Purchase & Redeem
1) Register and create an account with Azwani the Label.
2) Purchase E - Gift Card from our website.
3) Once your order has been approved by us and your payment has cleared for the full purchase value of your e-gift card, your e-gift card will be delivered to the email address (the email address you entered should be yours or the person you have nominated to receive and use your e-gift card).
4) You will be sent an e-mail with a unique code. This unique code is for you to use at the checkout page to redeem or to be forwarded to your friend so that they can use it themselves.
5) To Redeem, use the unique code at check out when purchasing items.
Terms & Conditions.
- E - Gift cards can only be used once and cannot be carried forward for future purchases.
- Should your purchase be below the value of the E - Gift card, we will not provide a cash refund for the difference nor can it be carried forward for future purchases. We recommend that you use the full value of the E - Gift card or more.
- The amount on your E - Gift card can be used towards the purchase amount of items that are priced higher than the value of your e-gift card, provided that you or the user making the transaction also pay the difference for such items using one of our prescribed payment methods.
- E-Gift Cards are pre-paid and we only accept online payments through Debit and Credit Cards or Mint Pay.
- E-Gift Cards can only be used for purchases made on the Azwani The Label website.
- E - Gift Cards are valid for 06 month from purchase date.
- E - Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
- If you've purchased a gift card and you or the recipient has not received it, first check your junk folder. Still no luck? Please get in touch with us.
- Azwani The Label shall not be held responsible for any losses resulting from any e-gift card being delivered to an incorrect email address due to errors made by you within your order. You must therefore take extra care when entering details in your order.
- Azwani The Label shall not be held responsible if an e-gift card is corrupted, deleted or used without permission. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an E-Gift card which we deem to have been duplicated, or otherwise suspect has been affected by fraud.
- Azwani The Label shall not be held responsible for e-gift cards that cannot be delivered due to the recipient’s spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox, and any other factors outside our control.